Minnesota – Wisconsin Event
FALL 2019 EVENT
There will be a limited number of pre-made flags with cancer fighting encouragement messages or ‘fill in the blank’ In Honor or In Memory flags for sale. $20.00 each. (sorry no custom flags for this event due to it’s smaller size)
The Fall 2019 eRATicate Cancer Cruise is the car cruise that goes from the Stillwater, MN area to Hayward, WI and back the next day. Held on Saturday, September 21st this event includes more driving, at a longer distance and for those who wish to — a stay over in the beautiful northern Wisconsin Hayward Lakes area.
Schedule for this cruise is a morning breakfast meet-up in Burkhardt, WI at 7am for pre-registered check-in’s and those not pre-registered to pay and register their car or motorcycle for the event. Cash or Card via PayPal. We will get on the road by 8:30am to head up North.
Scheduled stops are:
- Willow River Inn/Carbones, Burkhardt, WI — Registration 7am, breakfast buffet available for $10.00
- The Cabin Coffee Shop in Amery, WI
- Reel ’em Inn Restaurant — Lunch buffet/Taco Bar Free of Charge (courtesy of Reel ’em Inn)
- Beechmoor Restaurant in Stone Lake, WI
- Roger and Erin’s Cabin in Hayward, WI/Check in to hotels
- Hayward Power Sports in Hayward, WI
- Four Season’s Resort in Hayward, WI
- Stone Lake Pavillion near fire house — paying respects to the family of Tom Wilcox a Stone Lake resident who recently passed away from cancer.
- The Whistlepunk in Stone Lake, WI (Car Show)
- Stone Lake Pub in Stone Lake, WI (Dinner) – Pizza Buffet $5.00 a person
- Hayward Coffee Company in Hayward, WI (Sunday Breakfast)
Big Block Sponsors are:
Additional Sponsors are:
Reel ’em Inn on Long Lake
Hayward Power Sports
Four Season’s Resort
Hayward Coffee Company
The Stone Lake Pub
Hotel options in the Hayward area are:
- Northwoods Motel
- Northern Pine Inn
- The Steakhouse & Lodge
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites
- AmeriVu Inn & Suites
- Aspen Inn
SPRING 2019 EVENT
Big Block Blower Motor Sponsor for 2019!
Sponsors so far for the Spring 2019 event are Big Guys BBQ, Missy’s Broken Arrow Pub, Bowden-Cyr Attorneys at Law, Central Automotive – Stillwater, Airtec Sports – Hudson and Stillwater Towing as Big Block sponsors, Arnold Bar, No Name Saloon/Monkey Bar, Fresh Market – Ladysmith and Appel’s Tire Service — Millville as Piston or Lugnut sponsors and Arvig Media as a media sponsor.
Our 5th Spring cruise will begin at our Big Block Blower Motor Sponsor — Big Guys BBQ in North Hudson at 7:00 am for registration. A breakfast buffet will be available for a small fee. We will be on the road by 9am and head south to the No Name/Money Bar in Prescott. Next we will continue along the river to Kellogg, MN for Lunch at The Front Porch Bar & Grill. Lunch will be provided by the Leonard Family for a small fee with proceeds going back to the cruise. During lunch we will auction some items and before getting back on the road to head north — a few burn outs might be done!
Then we will proceed north to Frontenac at the B-Wells Bar after lunch and then our final destination for dinner is Carbone’s Pizzeria in Stillwater, MN. We will continue our auction there saving the big ticket items for last! Follow our Facebook event for auction item photos and make sure you REGISTER by April 15th in order to get a memorial flag*. After April 15 you can still pre-register but no flag orders can be filled.
*We are only able to accommodate flag orders up until April 15th so that there is enough time to print each custom flag and ship to the individual event coordinators for the May 11, 2019 event date.